Saturday, December 24, 2011

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

and all through my house I have 3 kids that are still stirring-very excited for Christmas Morning.

 We let Dad open one gift early, since the Rams were playing the Steelers at Noon.  We needed to give him something to be happy about for the football game.
 After Church, after appetizers, just waiting for the okay to open gifts.
 Princess Jasmine
 Some lego set he's wanted his entire life
 some game he's wanted for two years
 Opening my gift from Eric
 This is what Eric will spend most of his Christmas Vacation
 Megan showing her moves to Just Dance for Kids 2, wearing her new jammies and slippers
 This is what Jonathan will be doing most of his Christmas Vacation, or at least as much as his Mom allows
 This is where I will likely spend most of my Christmas Vacation
Megan set out some cookies for Santa.  The boys no longer care to partake in this tradition...since they know...if you know what I mean



No comments: